Yang Perrgghhh.... Klik weyhh :

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Saturday.Tired. Chill jap~

Assalamualaikum.... 

Its Saturday
And im really tired

Whole day @Dynaslinda Jati
Work.Document.Furniture.Bills.
ETC ~ urrgghh,,, -_-"

Need a rest
Chill jap
Enjoy this song =)



Yuna - Missing Star

I can never really tell you why
I've been missing you a lot
And I just have to take another look of your photo in my wallet
Ad there's no reason why I keep your tshirt by my side when I sleep
Pretending you were never really gone


Its like a missing star that always ends up in your sky
Its like the rainbow never comes after the rain
Its like the sun never rises in every of your morning
How am I supposed to live without those things
they are all you

8 comments:

  1. ni mesti penat2 giler lah ni..
    banyak2 lah rehat ye..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hye gorgeous =)

      huhuhu.. ni bkn takat penat giler2..
      sakit badan da ha,, x ciap kemas gi.. =p TQ ye.. t pagi kang rehat la ni .. haha

      Delete
  2. what's up dengan "furniture" sbg list yang dibuat untuk hari ni?curious gak ni...hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. helo mr.clive..

      haha =p till the next entry,, u'll know it =)

      Delete
  3. hihihi...deqwan 1st time dngar pn ase ouch lala...kn? kn? ase cm 2 x? hihih bessshhhh ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hye deqwann!!

      haha.. jgn nak oucchh sgt la kannn... =p

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. hahaaha =p lebih kurang arhh..
      tu pon sbab ad org tu kentut sukati jek,,, ishk3..

      Delete