Yang Perrgghhh.... Klik weyhh :

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

30.11.11
Happy Birthday Raidah..







Today is your birthday, 
I just want to remind you that you are the best person I have ever met in my whole life. 

Happy Birthday to you, 
my dearest friend..
my dearest sis.. 







                                          








 




Deep inside my heart..

 Im trying to search your smile that i had lost..
Forgive me for all that i've done wrong.
For all tears that has fall.
Sooner or later i got to go.
To a place that i want to. 
Maybe we'll meet again.
Promise me you'll be the same.

Thank you, 
for all that you have done to me.
Thank you Allah 
for giving me chance to meet you
and for giving such a nice friend.

Deep inside my heart, 
i want to tell you that,
i really care about you, 
lot's of love for you 
my dearest sis.. 




                                                                                                                      just for you.. 

                                                                                                                @" " "@        a
                                                                                                                     ( 'o' )      CUTE
                                                                                                                   (@)_ "_(@)   Bear2...



No comments:

Post a Comment